What makes us a great employer?
We are currently looking for an Electrical Engineer to join our team for upcoming future opportunities.
Who we are – We are VTR Feeder Solutions, a leader in automated parts feeding systems and Canada’s largest parts feeding company. Each piece we create are specifically designed to function individually or within a larger system and is built using the highest quality materials to exceed industry standards. From automotive to medical and pharmaceutical companies, we have helped hundreds of organizations around the world successfully improve their business with our expert insight in the best feeding solutions.
Why join us:
- Culture of Kindness
- Team Environment
- Sr. Management Team who cares
- Learning and Development
- Employee Assistant Program
- Extended Health Spending Account
- Safety Shoe Allowance and Custom Hearing Protection
- Employee Benefit Program including medical and dental coverage
- Competitive Wages
About This Opportunity
What you Bring:
- Strong PLC knowledge Ability to help implement standard.
Ability to implement “Code Manager” (Program to create base code automatically. Will be way more efficient)
Ability to help bring us to the next level of programing. Using AOP etc..
Must be proficient in a Rockwell Environment
- Strong knowledge in HMI programming (Factory Talk View)
- Strong Robotic Knowledge Ability to use simulation (Mostly ABB and Fanuc)
- Strong Vision Knowledge
- Personal, ability to coach the younger team members.
- Ability and experience working with mechanical team.
- College Diploma or 442A Electrician’s license or apprenticeship
- Strong ability to read and interpret electrical schematics.
- Knowledge of electrical systems including 120V – 600V
- VAC 3-phase, controls, I/O systems, servo control, safety circuits and pneumatics
- Familiarity with modular cabling technologies, cable tray systems and electrical installations
- Electrical wiring experience and familiarity with mechanical systems
- Knowledge of sound engineering practices and electrical codes with a commitment to adhering to all standards and best practices
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a multi-function team
- Highly flexible, with solid interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in diverse working environment
- Excellent communication skills both verbally and in writing
- Able to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize and manage conflicting demands
- Self-starter with developed analytical and troubleshooting skills
- PLC programing – Rockwell Software
- Robot Programing – ABB and Fanuc
- HMI programing
- Streamline our processes
- Working with our team to debug machines
- Ability to layout and build electrical panels
- Ability to route cables avoiding damage and ware.
- Ability to check your work ie. I/O Check
- Needs an understanding of wire routing, cable tracks ect.
- Keep all schematic redlines organized
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Hourly Rate of $43.00+ per hour – based on experience
- Temperature control environment
- Casual dress
- Medical and Dental care benefits
- Health Spending Account
- Vision care
- Wellness program
- Life Insurance
- Annual Bonus
- Paid time off between Christmas and New Years
- Lunchroom with provided food and drinks
- Flexible work Schedule
- Overtime after 40 hours
- Friendly, respectful, and safe work environment
- Paid education and training
- Onsite Parking
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- In Person
Supplemental Pay types:
- Overtime pay after 40 hours
- Bonus Pay
10+ years of Electrical Engineer Experience
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: From $45.00 per hour
Expected hours: No less than 40 per week
Ability to commute/relocate:
Grimsby, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
- Electrical engineering: 10 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Ready to join the VTR team? Apply today!
Does this position sound like a good fit for you? Apply today! We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we will only contact those that best meet our needs and qualifications.Apply Now