Saint John, NB Area
What makes us a great employer?
Are you a Carpenter Apprentice, who enjoys working with your hands, with the focus on quality and accuracy? If so, read on.
VTR Feeder Solutions is a leader in automated parts feeding systems and Canada’s largest parts feeding company. We have helped hundreds of organizations around the world successfully improve their business with our expert insight into the best feeding solutions.
We are currently looking for a Carpenter Apprentice to join our Master Carpenter on projects in the Saint John, NB area.
Why Join VTR Feeder Solutions?
- Competitive compensation, based on experience.
- Permanent Full-time work
- Paid Vacation time.
- Paid training opportunities
- RRSP program
- Day start shifts, Monday – Friday
- Work Boot allowance
- Safe work environment
About This Opportunity
- Working on different sites within the Saint John area
- Assisting the Master Carpenter in their daily tasks
The Ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and experience:
- 2nd or 3rd year apprentice.
- 2 – 3+ years of experience.
- Proven track record of a priority on safety.
- Physical stamina and strength to lift heavy items (up to 65 lbs).
- Ability to read blueprints, schematics and manuals.
- Team player while being able to work independently when needed
- Possess excellent manual dexterity and an eye for detail.
- Has own toolbox and tools
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, we will only contact those that best meet our needs and qualifications. VTR Feeder Solutions is an equal opportunity employer who is committed to providing an inclusive and barrier free recruitment and selection process. Applicants should advise Human Resources if they require any type of accommodation during the recruitment process
Job Types: Permanent, Full-time
Salary: $20.00-$22.00 per hour
- Casual dress
- Flexible schedule
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- RRSP match
- Tuition reimbursement
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Overtime pay
- Carpentry: 2 years (required)
Work Location: In person
Ready to join the VTR team? Apply today!
Does this position sound like a good fit for you? Apply today! We thank all applicants for their interest, however, we will only contact those that best meet our needs and qualifications.Apply Now